We appreciate your interest in our services and website (https://sofiaimplantcentre.com/), (our “Website
1. Who is the data controller of your personal information?
We, that is “Medical And Dental Centre Sofia Implant” Ltd., with registered address 251G Ring Road, Sofia, 1715, Bulgaria, and Companies House registration number 206304001 (“Sofia Implant Centre
2. What personal information do we collect?
In the context of rendering our Services, we may collect information about you. This information regularly includes the following:
● If you create an account
● If you use our Services:
● If you use third-party account credentials to log in to our Services
● If you contact us (via our Website or via phone, email or letter) or send us an inquiry
● If you merely use our Website
3. How do we collect your information?
This personal information is collected in many ways and may include:
● personal information you provide to us
You are free to choose which information you want to provide to us or whether you want to provide us with information at all. However, some information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, and information on your requested Services may be necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations. Without providing this information, you will not be able to order certain Services or enter into a contract with us.
● personal information collected via technology
● personal information we receive from others
4. Why and on which legal basis do we collect and use your personal information?
Please note, the notice on the legal grounds refers to the legal justifications under the GDPR. The reasons for using your personal information may differ depending on the purpose of the collection. Regularly we use your information for the following purposes and on the following legal grounds:
● We use your information in order to perform our contractual services or prior to entering into a contract with you
● We use your information if justified by our legitimate interests. The usage of your information may also be necessary for our own business interests. For example, we may use some of your information to evaluate and review our business performance, create financial statements; improve our Services or to identify potential cyber security threats. If necessary we may also use your information to pursue or defend ourselves against legal claims.
● We use your information after obtaining your consent
● We use your information to comply with legal obligations
5. With whom do we share your personal information?
We will share your personal information with the following third parties:
● Service providers and advisors
● Promotional partners
● Purchasers and third parties in connection with a business transaction
● Law enforcement, regulators and other parties for legal reasons
6. How long do we keep your information?
We will store personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collect the personal information, in accordance with our legal obligations and legitimate business interests. In general, information obtained in the course of providing our Service will be blocked from general access within a few days and deleted latest within 3 years after the end of us providing our Service, unless an earlier deletion is requested or has been agreed upon, or statutory retention requirements require a longer retention or we need to retain such data for own legitimate interests, for example, the defense against IT security threats. For example, national commercial or financial codes may require to retain certain information for up to 10 years.
7. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you use our Services. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
8. How do we safeguard your personal information when there is an international transfer?
9. Cookies and other tracking technologies.
(a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site;
(b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including targeted content and advertising;
(c) identify you across multiple devices;
(d) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Services;
(e) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our Website;
(f) diagnose or fix technology problems; and
(g) otherwise to plan for and enhance our Services.
We use the following types of cookies:
● Strictly necessary cookies.
● Analytical/performance cookies
● Functionality cookies
● Targeting cookies
● Third party cookies
Other Tools: We may collect analytics data or use third-party analytics tools, such as Yandex Metrica , Google Tag Manager, Fullstory, Appcues and Intercom, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service and to understand more about the demographics of our users.
10. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make one request each year by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. What rights and choices do you have?
We want you to understand your rights and choices regarding how we may use your personal information. Depending on how you use your information, these rights and choices may include the following:
● Individual Rights
● Right of access
● Right to rectification
● Right to erasure
● Right to restriction
● Right to portability
● Right to object
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact us using the contact details below.
For cookies or e-mail marketing, we provide the following easily usable option:
● Cookies Settings and Preferences
● E-Mail Settings and Preferences
In addition to the afore listed rights, as an EU resident, you have the right to lodge a complaint
12. How to contact us?